[OT] I Need A VW Roommate!

I know this is a long shot...

I'm looking for a new roommate, and I put an ad up on VWVortex:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1681863

I'm looking for someone to share my house with. I'd rather rent to another
Volkswagen enthusiast, rather than placing an ad in the News Journal.
My house is located in Wrangle Hill Estates in Bear Delaware.
I'm ~5 minutes from RT1, and RT40, and 10 min from Christiana Mall.
Wrangle Hill Estates is a nice neighborhood, and my street is a private (no
outlet) road.
I'm looking for $400 a month, including; electric, water, heat, central air,
cable, high speed internet, and use of washer/dryer/dishwasher.

If you chip in, I have a stainless kegerator with a custom Momo tap head,
that I stock with Stewarts' India Pal Ale.

I also have 2 dogs, they are shepard/husky mix...

Call me if interested, 302.832.8989.

Thanks for any help!

Peter