What's wrong with the list?

> Cathy, wow.
> After I stopped laughing, I realised how bad off you really are.
> Poor thing. Like me to come and keep Klaus safe for you? (hint, hint)  ;)
>

> Julie Macfarlane
> 1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
> Amsterdam NY

Hell, I got to drive TWO 2L Roccos in one day, I'm not bad off at all!!
(Now who else can say that, come on, hmm? Hmm? And Anson, no fair, one of
those engines is a 1.8 I think...)
AND, I realized on the way home that I haven't bought a VW part in, well,
almost a week!!! What's with that? Thanks for the concern for Klaus, he's
just fine, you don't need to rescue him. He looks pretty happy
actually(Give me a break, I'm marking, makes me nutty)
Cathy