What's wrong with the list?

yup, i had a 1989 GTI 16V, 1.8l, great engine, pushed
that little car to 223 km/h, about 120 mph.  ran on
super leaded gasoline.  sounded like a bucket of bolts
idling, all those valves, and tappets, and chains, and
gears.  people would ask me what was wrong with it!
nothing, i said, it's supposed to sound like that!!