What's wrong with the list?

Hey, them's fighting words. I drove a damn fine 2L 8V the other night, it
was quick. That stealthy black beastie of George's. Hey wait, my 16V's
faster, and it's SO sweet....16Vs rock my world. Oh, but wait, they suck,
they're always pouting about some damned thing. Or have a funky idle. Or a
bad hair day. No, 8Vs are like faithful dogs, they always run. They rule.
Take the Cabby for instance, it just goes every morning, no issues. Hey,
wait, my other 8V has a miss, 8Vs suck. And my 16V is SO sweet. Mmmm,
fast, smooth, tight...Hold on, it's an 8V I drive every day, mmm,
boosted....

Cathy, starting a flame war with myself...somebody had to do it...
(FWIW, for today? I'm back on the 16V side of the fence, that'll last a
minute. Actually, no, I've been there all along)