Painting scheme??

Here is the list of all that I can find...  Keep in mind that in my experience, they sometimes change the name of the color...  :-(

Listing all the blues and greens from 85-92 Golfs

'85
Deep Cosmic Blue  LE5C
Frost Blue Metallic  LE5U

'86
D.C. Blue again
Light Blue Metallic  LE5P

'87
Marine Blue  LA5B
Stratos Blue Metallic  LE5M
L.B. Metallic again

'88
M.B. again
Moza Blue Metallic  LE5L

'89
S.B. Metallic again

'90
Medium Blue  LA5T

'91
Med. Blue again
Dark Teal  LA6U
Calypso  (BLUE?) LA6Z
Montana  (Red maybe?)  LB6Z

'92
D.T. again
Calypso again
Montana Green Metallic  LB6Z

And that is all that I can find in the book, for Golfs alone...  I would lean towards the dark teal myself...

HTH

David