Painting scheme??

We can't even get the paint for our corrado, VW doesn't carry the color any more.

David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:I looked through our list here at the dealership, and I cannot find any 'Alpine Green', only an Alpine White... The only greens I see for all the years of the A2 Golf are Dark Teal, and a Dark Teal Metallic... However, our lists have been incomplete in the past...

Good Luck in finding the code...

David

> From: "GTG"
> Date: 2004/11/10 Wed PM 09:08:49 EST
> To: "Scirocco list"
> Subject: Re: Painting scheme??
>
> I'm looking for this Alpine green now, but not with much luck and my ETKA
> doesn't work ("Hardlock error" - advice on that appreciated from anyone who
> knows.....)
>
> According to http://www.gti16v.org/vwcolors.htm#vwcolors
> there isn't really even anything similar on A2 golfs. I found an "Ice
> green" on the 1985 Quantum, but that's the closest I found.
>
> If you can find something similar I'll try to match it, but otherwise, is it
> at least a light or dark green?
>
> -Grant-

Chrome may make it bling, but it don't make the engine sing...