WOT Real Estate Appraiser (Was:what you do for a living)

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:35:01 -0600, Brian Wagner <dagnamit@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that is Dave Winchell
>

> On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:48:19 EST, captnbr@aol.com <captnbr@aol.com> wrote:
> > About a month ago, there was a thread on here about what you do for a living.
> > Someone on here respond that they were a Real Estate Appraiser and owned his
> > own business doing that.  I lost the email of who it was.  I am looking for a
> > career change and thinking of getting into Real Estate, I don't want to sell
> > but I've though of home inspections or real estate appraising.  Can you tell
> > me a little bit about the business (good and bad), and how you got started, and
> > any advice for someone looking to get into appraising?  Your response would
> > be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Brian 86 16v (sold)
> > 98 Jetta GLX Vr6

It was me.  I will email you off list. I will have to get with you
tomorrow though if that is ok...  Been REAL busy around here, but
would love to let you know what I know.
Long and short of it is that it is AWESOME! Getting started can be
kind of difficult. I will try to get a bunch of info your way
tomorrow.  If you have any specivic questions in the mean time fire
away.

Dave

--
David L. Winchell, II