Poly everything!!

I was going to try the poly all around and then go for the VWMS HD
rear if I thought it was too rough. So JCW has all the poly stuff
too?? Hmm, maybe I'll check that out too. I'm still a little ways off
from doing this but it shall be done by the begining of autoX season
in March. Gotta get the car running first, and possibly a motor swap.

Rhett