who hates those large, metal spoilers on rice burners???

ROFL!

No way!, the last photo is priceless!

Tonee

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
http://www.tshin.com/~dan/images/IMG_4027_wooden_spoiler.jpg

http://www.contains2.com/photos/hfxday/wooden_spoiler.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&q=+site:members.madasafish.com+wooden+body+kit

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:11:24 -0800 (PST), Tonee Northam