Sticky ring quick fix

A while back I was having oil around the number 1 spark plug hole and
a little fouling (oil coating) of that same plug.  The most likely
case was a ring not sealing quite well enough.  Not really having the
time to do a rebuild, I thought I'd try something.
I took the plug out and sprayed some Aero Krull into the number one.
I let it hang out in there for about half a day.  My hope was that
this would loosen the ring. Well, that was about 5 months ago.  When I
changed the oil this weekend, I noticed that it was dry around that
plug.  When I change the plugs (I think that will be in January), I'll
see if the plug fouling stopped to.  Maybe I found a "rebuild in a
can".

Kervin