who hates those large, metal spoilers on rice burners???

I saw truely the worst of those spoilers sorry if I offend anyone hear but
most mexicans have the worst taste I saw this guy who though he was stylin
rollin a 80's honda he could not afford his own gillette razor wing so he
built his own out of a pair of 2x4's with  a piece of plywood nailed to them
and a couple pieces of plywood for end plates all topped off in a coat of
house paint with roller marks and drips. At least some ricers have
consistent bad taste but some have no taste. no offense to anyone