Zermatt silver 1983 -- but not a california edition car.

Hey scirocco people,
	It's been forever since I have owned a scirocco, however some asshat
totalled my MK3 vr6 while it was parked at work, did not leave a note or
anything.

Any old school list people around? I see Julie, and Larry.

Issue. I picked up a 1983 Wolfsburg, with no wolfie badging, from the
original owner. It has 83k miles, and a build date of 5/83. It has the
small wing and mono-wiper, the paint code is LY7Y.

I can't find LY7Y, I hear it's zermatt silver and only came on
california edition MK2's, but my car has no zender bodykit. It has
tarantula wheels also. Here are pics:

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNjIzMTk1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNjIzMTk0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Wrecked jetta pictures:

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNjIyNjI5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

This next one, the hood blew open on the way home and smashed the
windshield. This is what's left.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNjIyNjI4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

-ghuff