Nology wires...

The guys from Recycled Rabbit merged with German Auto Salvage to form Wolfsport
which is located nearby.

When I worked in Berkeley, I went in there all the time. Good bunch of guys.
They kinda older (50's-ish) and just never seemed to catch onto the computer
generation - their website has been around but never gotten any content...

JT