[OT] 2L 16V Oil Leak - My New Winter Beater

-----Original Message-----
From: C Boyko [mailto:roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 8:00 PM
To: fahrvegnugen@cox.net
Cc: Peter; 'marc_scirocco'; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: RE: [OT] 2L 16V Oil Leak - My New Winter Beater

Yep, I was gonna suggest that O ring. But also check that the threaded
tube is in the right way up, IIRC there's a long and a short end. Now do
you think I can remember which end goes up? Mine got in backwards sometime
before I started doing its oil.

Cathy

Thanks Cathy!

I'm starting to think it was just burning off the oil, that leaked out
before I replaced the oil pressure switch. :)

I ran it for almost a 1/2 hour and no leaks.

Where is a good place to mount a oil pressure gauge sending unit on a 2L
16V?

Thanks!

Peter