[OT] 2L 16V Oil Leak - My New Winter Beater

Yesterday I bought a 2L16V Rabbit GTI, that has an oil leak.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1650915

Today I swapped out the leaking oil pressure switch for a new one, started
it up, and it seemed to stop the leak. I fixed the rest of the stuff on the
car, horn, turn signals, etc, and head up to the DMV.
On my way there, I noticed oil smoke behind me, but it wasn't coming out the
exhaust. I pop the hood, and there's oil all over the front of the engine.
I decided not to chance it and drive it home, so I had it towed home a 2nd
time...

I'm going to swap in another oil filter...

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Peter