pics of my GTI

> From: "marc_scirocco" <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca>
> Date: 2004/11/08 Mon PM 02:23:22 EST
> To: <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>,
> 	<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: RE: pics of my GTI
>
> Hey the GTI looks good for sure!
>
> Now you need to get rid of the front upper stress bar, and I can give you my
> shipping address to help you out.

Okay, lemme think a minute...  Ummmmmmmmmmm, no...  :-)

> Imagine how much more fun to drive the GTI it will be with a 2l motor in it.

For sure.  I do have a 3A, but it will go underneath a G60 head and blower...  I am hoping it will do so with the bar installed, I love that little hunk of aluminium...  (English spelling)...  However, I greatly appreciate the offer...  Jeff T. sold that to me, BTW, you might blame him...  :-)

Cheers, and thanks for the props...  <----  Where the shit did that word come from, anyways?

David