87 16V (not mine)

Man!!! Why could it not been black???

Loks good!

Rhett Farnum <rocco.crossing@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys,

This is the 16V that my friend is going to part out if he doesn't sell
whole. It is a beautiful car!! And in my opinion not a bad price
either. Here is the info another friend put on vortex. Email me off
list if you want contact info.

Car is located in Ames, IA - zip 50014
The car runs and there are no electrical problems at all. Electric
windows, leather, and all other 16v options and goodies.

Interior needs a good cleaning and the seats took a beating, but the
seats could be brought back to life with new cushions & padding, esp
the driver's seat.

Engine runs beautifully, and so does transmission.

The only thing that keeps it from being driven home is that the master
cylinder is shot - there is no hydraulic pressure when pressing the
brake pedal. Brake components are fine and intact.

Body is rust free except for little surface nicks, couple dings &
dents, but no "cancer" rust and absolutely nothing that's through the
sheet metal.

Car is nice, needs a home! Definitely a great candidate for a daily driver!!

900$ picked up!

PICS!!

Rhett