ventilation fix

about my stuck throttle from yesterday- i removed the
whole air intake system today, and cleaned it, it
seemed that the oil the system had sucked up made the
choke flaps stick.  the larger one seemed to stay
open, i degunked it.  now it works again.
it seems only 1 of my vacuum valves in the dash work.
well, the one on top, that controls the fresh/recirc
air.  i can't get it to move with the control lever,
but if i connect it directly to the engine vacuum line
it works.  the other 2 i can get to don't work.  :(

=== message truncated ===