From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Eric S
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 11:54 AM
To: Marc Getty
Cc: 'Scirocco email List'
Subject: RE: fastest bus ever?

M Coupe and Sciwagos, etc are love it or hate it type of thing.  I love
them...they all remind me of a quirky movie called "Harold and Maude"
where this kid drives a hearse, wrecks it, so mommy buys him a brand new
E-Type jag...what does he do?  Here is a model of what he made in the
movie:

http://www.jagweb.com/jaguarmodelclub/TVjags/HM/Jaguar%20EType%201961%20Haro
ld%20%20Maude%202.jpg

Love it.

Here is a shot of it from the movie:

http://www.templeofazrael.org/images/Jag-Hear.jpg

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)