From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Eric S
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 11:57 AM
To: Dick Y Wong
Cc: Scirocco email List
Subject: RE: fastest bus ever?

Built by ARTZ:

http://www.928.org.uk/artz.html

(As a side note, ARTZ also made "Sciwago-like" versions of the 924:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~dr_scott/924wagon.htm)

Was lucky to find the pics...I cannot find a write up on the Rabbit.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)