ventilation fix

David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of T Berk
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 3:20 AM
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: ventilation fix

OK, so my reply suffers from 'damn, I didn't get a laugh...' syndrome.

David? I was just yankin yer chain man, all is good and much brotherly
luv back your way.

TBerk
suffering the slings and arrows of outrageously dangerous puns & funnies...

Very good, then perhaps we have the same disease... If I became president,
I would ensure that all email programs had emoticons built-in, and that you
would have to chose at least one through the message before closing...
"Bringgg Itttt Onnnnn!"

Cheers, and luv back at ya...

David