ventilation fix

He's talking about the H4 square lens that is found in Europe, BTW...

David

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Lars Bruchmann
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 3:21 AM
To: T Berk
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: ventilation fix

this has nothing to do with my ventilation problem..
but i just have to tell everyone:  ebay is selling the
headlamp i need!!!  i'm so happy, someone is selling
the left, rectangular H4 light i am needing, i have
the right side, and my left side is incandesant bilux.
 i'm so happy, not too happy about the price, but at
least i have the frame for it, that's why i haven't
bought the other lights for sale, no frame to mount it
on!!!!  i'm extatic.