OT:Freakin' scammers!

Y'all have prolly had this happen to, but it just throws me for a loop...

Yesterday, I got another attempt at someone wanting me to confirm my Ebay information, including my CC #, fine, I expect that...

I just now got a relay call (translating for the deaf), for a woman wanting 100 spark plugs sent to Nigeria!  Give me a f0cking break!  At this rate, I think the US is going to have to annex Nigeria so that we can punish the bastids properly!

Beware!

David  <---  hates cynicism, but growing more so everyday...

---Chrome don't get you home.---