FS: Hella 4x6 H4 lights with bulbs

Thanks, and I get lots of thumbs up while driving it around here, as opposed
to the dreaded middle finger, and it is the original paint expect for a tiny
bit of spray can job on the front right corner of the hood.

It could eventually use a new paint.

And I have a brand new GTI front grill, with a black VW sign, once I am done
with it.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco