West Track Day... Was:RE: And then there was boost

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:50:42 -0500, Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:

> What do you need a radar detector for? ;-) I got a ticket in Elko, NV (which
> is just northwest of central nowhere) for doing 75 MPH just 8 feet into a 65
> MPH zone from the 75 MPH zone I was in. No points (because of my PA license)
> and a mere $88 USD.

I just got my drivers licence abstract and my (unpaid) $175 speeding
ticket in Indiana hasn't shown up yet!  It looks like Indiana doesn't
report to Canada...

> We don't need no stinking radar detectors!!

Well, when "flying in formation" with Ben's sweet (and fast!) Mk1 and
with (hopefully) others I think the speeds will tend to be higher than
legal...  :)   Besides my 75 track car isn't built for comfort - I'll
want to get out there in a hurry!  :D

Mark
75 - still don't know what engine to put in it...
80 S
81 S - R.I.P.
81 Caddy
90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt - AKA "The money pit"