<missing Subject goes here>

koabi wrote:

> [...]

- Too many valve, too much compression for you. Ship it all to me.

- Don't post on top.

- Add a subject.

- Did you vote? If so, good. If not stfu.

- Did I want Dubya? No Comment, lets talk Sciroccos. Mine is in a
similar situation as the link above. Shocky Jr had no biz getting
running before my much more simpler setup (10:1 w/ k/s). Grrrr.

- I love, well not passionate love, but fraternally love, my Canadians.
I might even visit someday. Some even drive..... wait for it.....

Sciroccos.

TBerk