[no subject]

I don't know about the rest of the world but I think the reason people in the
middle east are not fond of America is because of our alliance with Israel,
troops on Saudi soil and constantly trying to exert our influence in middle
eastern governments. At least that's what the people of the middle east say.
Our president however, would like us to think it's because we are "Freedom
Lovers". Somehow I think it goes a bit deeper than blue jeans, rock-n-roll and
McDonalds .
Matt
1981 Mars Red
1987 8v Automatic