Bead your intercooler tubing??

In my constant quest to do stuff as professionally as I can while I dick around with cars I finally
talked myself into buying a tubing beader. You know, it beads the end of the tube so it doesn't blow
out of the silicone connector while you're running boost.
Works on aluminum tubing up to .065" wall
Stainless up to .035" wall

So, if any of you should decide you need this done feel free to contact me.
There'll be a nominal cost cause this damn thing costs way more than I wanted to pay, but it'll be
reasonable.
LMK if you're interested.
Dan