From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Ben Harder
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 12:47 PM
To: T Berk
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: And then there was boost.......

> Your next mission, should you choose to accept it is to attend the
> driving schools Meze puts on in SoCal.

So Shawn organizes the events himself?  Right.... hehe.

I imagine Potterman is involved also?  I have talked to Mike many
times about coming out for a track day (or two).

So, tell us more about the events... any coming up soon... early
next Spring maybe?  What requirements? (SA helmet?)
And how much would this cost?

If we could arrange a "List" track day... and there were several people
from this side of the world that wanted to make the trek to SoCal...
I would absolutely love to make the trip!  My Scirocco has been begging
for a road trip and some track time... especially once I have it back
on the road again... soon.  :)

=====
Benjamin Harder
1980 Scirocco