From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of David Brown
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 6:37 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: 90 corrado G60 question

I've got a Corrado G60 question.  I have a line on a 90 corrado, but the G60
supercharger is done.  How hard is it to change one out? What does it
intail?  What are some other problems that may be caused because it's been
drove with it out?  What about the fittings and oil line?

If this is my only problem what $$ am I looking at for replacement.

Any help would be appreciated
David
Owner of 86 16v roc and 84 wolf roc both out of service 8-(