Needed Driver's Side Lock

Clean it up first. Use alcohol or carb cleaner.
John
----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Walter" <dswalterwi@earthlink.net>
To: <Scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 6:24 PM
Subject: Needed Driver's Side Lock

> It seems the lever that is suppose to latch onto the door post does not
want to return to its upright position.  It kind of flops up and down and
barely holds itself in the highest postion.  I don't know if a spring can be
replaced or if I need the whole mechanism.  If the whole thing needs to be
replaced I am hoping that someone can bring one to Cincy.  Otherwise does
anyone knows if the spring can be replaced.