From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Daun Yeagley
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 6:27 PM
To: Drew Teague; MK1Scirocco16v@comcast.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Now ON topic : Cicadas - Cincy Camping

--- Drew Teague <roccnroll@hotmail.com> wrote:
> This reminds me, Cicadas are noisy little things, and they
definitely
> get nosier by the thousands (who'd have thought, huh?)  So, Those of

> you (like
> myself) that are camping at Cincy should probably bring some nice
> earplugs to assure a good night's rest.

Ya know, I've heard that the damn things are around out east, and
towards Cincinnati proper - but I've not seen or heard any here in
Wilmington.  Of course, I will after sending this post.  :p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna
172 For Sale: '82 Scirocco "My rabbit has a human foot on his
keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those
keys are for." - The Four Postmen