Hello everyone!

I have been absent from this list for probably around six years, so
hello everyone once again.  I have an '81, and live in Alberta, Canada.
I also now finally have a garage and tools that I can do some serious
work with.  I am going to attempt a ground up restoration.  I need some
help finding body parts.  I have searched the net for body panels and
sheet metal without luck.  I have found a place that sells fiberglass
hoods and front fenders, unfortunately they are really expensive.  I
would really appreciate any links to good fitting reasonably priced
body panel places.
Some info on my project rocket:
1.8l 8v with less than 3000km on it
Audi 5000 throttle body, headers with stainless exhaust pipe, FF tranny,
short shift weighted linkage,
lower and upper front stress bars,  rewired and relayed Bosch H4s, many
more small mods.

Andy