Name that problem!

yep, pop the green end cap off the lever is right
there in your face, and so is the push rod behind the
bearing 2 fingers to remove that!
pop the cap off and peek a look !

--- Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
> > The actual arm on the transmission is easy to
> move?  If so, your gonna be
> > pulling the tranny to fix this.
> >
> > A: Arm broke
> > B: Finger that pushes on the push-rod cracked and
> bent
> > C: Push-rod punctured the pressure plate, plate.
> (whatever that damn thing
> > is called)
>
> A and B can be done without removing the tranny
> Al

=====
ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b