Animism revisted

As I sit here, with "black beauty" in my hair, bondo, putty on my hands, and
not to menion the grey primer (due to the fact I didn't check to spray
direction ) all over my right hand.
My car is almost ready for the trip.
Its just too close to Cincy for any major work. That can wait! I could see
my self breaking something just the day before... Nope

See you guys in under a week!

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY