ND needs your PIX

Looks like some of our brethren are mia in terms of pictures to
represent the show entries online:

<http://www.charityautoshows.com/2004/05_reg/all_show.html>

I have a bevy of 2 meg pix I'm seeking to reduce to sizable viewing
size for the web but I can prob come up w/ Shannon and other Scirocco
entries.

Heh heh; Jason from Mars has his priorities correct- his car has a
picture, but his personal data is empty.  8])

Get back to me if after checking the above link you don't have a
suitable picture from the day of your car. Maybe I do.

TBerk