Speakers to fit doors

Thanks for all the replies guys.

I was able to make the speakers work (thanks Allyn).  BTW these are metric
sized speakers and it wasn't that the speakers themselves didn't fit, they
screwed right in.  It was that they had a lip to protect the isolator and
the grills on the door also have a lip...so something had to GO!

BTW, Jim you need to amend your theorem.

|   Force, Heat, Chemicals, Money or Dremel.                    |

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace