OT - best FRS for handsfree-use in the car

my radio uses vox as well, lost the headset, so I
found another compatible one at radio shack !

--- Larry <rocco16@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Drew,
> I have an inexpensive TEKK unit ($80?)with
> variable-sensitivity VOX that I
> use on my club car runs.  I just hang it from a neck
> cord.
> If your Panasonic has VOX, it should work just fine
> as is unless it requires
> a headset with mike.  Mine does not.
> Larry

=====
ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b