OT - best FRS for handsfree-use in the car

Does anyone out there have a decent hands free FRS that they have good
luck with in the car?  I have a really nice Panasonic that has VOX, but
its about 4 years old and the headsets are no longer available.

I'd like to get something with VOX, but push-to-talk on the mic cord
would not be that bad either.

Anybody?

Drew

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant
94 A3 Golf GL TurboDiesel, 99 A3 Jetta GL TDI
At the time this email was written there were only
7 days, 10 hours, and 59 minutes until Cincy2K+4! Have YOU packed yet?