8v to 16v questions

I know it's a good idea to go with a 16v pressure plate with an 8v clutch setup but can I just use a whole 16v clutch setup? As in disk and pressure plate? It will be on an FF/FN tranny. Here's the info from the ad of a setup I'm looking at:

this is a used 16v race pressure plate, and race 4 puck disk. I bought it from Techtonics Tuning. The company that makes it is Kenedy Engineering Products (kep) . The pressure plate is tripple banded as shouwn in the picture, and is bullet proof! The clutch will hold 250+ hp with no problems. The clutch only has about 5-10 thousand miles on it.

Ideally I'll be putting out around 200whp or more if I'm lucky. I'm not really planning on racing, mainly I'll be using the car for general driving around but have a 2nd car for delivering and more abusive conditions.

TIA,
Dan