More Cincy stuff for sale

Any of those boxes contain an upper x-flow intake with TB or just the TB itself? OBD-1 specific.

Dan

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
As if all of you weren't bringing enough stuff to sell, I
too would like to clean out the barn a little. Ben Harder
also brought a few boxes of things that he doesn't have
room to store at his new digs, all must go (cheap!).

Sheesh, maybe we should just set up some vendor tables....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain. That's not the scary part. What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen