OT: FS: 1987 Audi 4000CS Quattro $1500

Putting this up for Amy my girlfriend. Its an '87 4000Q, red with black
cloth. Runs, Drives, Inspected in Vermont. Body is pretty much rust free,
just a few small chips that have started to corrode on the front of the hood
and one on  the left quarter.
  Great start for a 10vT project. Interior is nice with most everything
working except for the odo. Needs a little bit of work, if youve seen her
driving around you have heard the ticking lifter  Not a big deal, just
annoying.
Asking $1500bo for it because of the sweetness of the body. Respond to this
or give me a call on my cell at 802-734-1969... its in the local paper now
for 2 weeks so help me help her to have wasted her money on that add  Does
that make sence, who cares... someone buy this !

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (mein Scirocco 16v befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'81 Scirocco S (mein Scirocco MKI S befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'78 Rabbit L (16v project to be for sale opon completion)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx