Front gril??

Okay I have eurolights once again on teh car, and I
was wondering to create a new gril by removing the
highbeams out of the front end and finding/modding a
grill taht would fit in between (like the bonrath
grill) the 2 large eurolites..

am I looking for a GOLF II or a GOLF III grill ?

=====
ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b