fuel quality standards (was: scirocco & aztec)

Yes, but I think what he is saying is that if we all ran the same gas it
might not be so.  You know the more you make the cheaper they get.
As long as it's not the MTBE crap we get up here.  Now people are finding
there wells and whatnot contaminated with that additive and the state has
talked about doing away with it, a couple/few years ago, but surprise, we
still have that crap.

John