?'s about P&P

>1st off, thx for making the trek to ND this weekend, good to see ya,
>nice Rocco.

I had a blast! Next year I will be there again, no doubt. Only I drove my
Golf, my Rocco is here in the driveway with no engine or tranny. =0(

>Also, Thx for the coffee, (you _do_ know your employer is Evil,
>don't you?)    ;])

Anytime (just ask Jeff!!). I know my employer is evil, however, while I am
still working for them I am taking full advantage. That reminds me, I have
to get my markout for this week. ...And the coffee keeps on keeping on...

About the 16v head, I think I will stick with the 2.0 head simply because it
was the part VW put on there. I don't really think the 1.8 vs. the 2.0 head
will really make that much of a difference. Now, if I were going from an 8v
to a 16v, now that would make a difference.

TIA!

-Craig
'83 California Edition (RIP)
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)

Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
$1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp