And another Q, for the MkI experts, Did MkIs come with lugbolt caps?

They were stock on my 81. AFAIK they are no longer available from the dealer but there are people who have extra sets.

Dan

T Berk <tberk@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
John C. Worden wrote:

> Just wondering if they came with the plastic lug bolt caps because I've
> seen some
> nos ones on ebay lately. In case it matters it's for the '78.
>

> John C. Worden

The 1st I have seen them mentioned is the Champagne Edition Mk1s.

So, it's possible 78s had them, but it wouldn't be stock on the entry
level models.

TBerk