OT: Requesting A2 help (knowledge)!

The prevailing quiet from this sector is due to the engine swap.

Too bad it can't last, eh?

Ran into a quandry swapping engines when I was installing the front
motor mount and was attaching the odd coolant line and the clutch cable.

I lift the clutch lever all the way ontop of the bigass allen screw in the
tranny.

Oh shit.

I reserve the written explitive for import or shock value, and this time I
feel justified.

The good news is that the enginr hoist is truly an excellent addition to
the tools shed and that the locktite hadn't had enough time to cure.

K...Here's the quandry.

When I took the flywheel pressure plate of of the installed (dead) engine
I was interrupted for a situation that had to be dealt w/ immediately amd
when I came back I could not recall the exact sequence that some if the
pressure plate shims came off.

Shims? Yes, shims.

I have the pressure plate, drive plate washer (thick one), drive plate
washer (Small one the only time I've seen metioned in automactics.
The 3A had one.), and a funky thin clover leafed one w/ a dimple punched
into
the joined space bettweeen the two closest bolt holes. My question is what
order do they get applied from the crankshaft out towards the tranny.

I have installed it in this order: drive plate, funky clover leaf thin .
and then the thick one, apply bolts, clutch plate, flywheel (yes I left
out the thin one).

Your assitance is GREATLY appreciated!!

Tim

Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.
		-- Oscar Wilde