From: Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com>
Sent: May 24, 2004 4:18 PM
To: Don Walter <dswalterwi@earthlink.net>, Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Anyone know how to get around Websense?

whats their basis for installing said software? if it was just to stop spam,
simply present them with a list of example web sites that you SHOULD be able
to get to, but cant. that way they can fix their silly filters.

...then you could always vpn through your home machine to get unrestricted
(but slower) access to anything on port 80 (www).

Al