OT Computer Colors

What color depth are you running?

Sounds like a video card problem, either driver, settings or physical issue.

Right click on your desktop, go to properties, then settings tab.  What is
your resolution and "color quatlity" set to?

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)