[OT] 88 Jetta HELP!

Hey Gang,

I'm stuck here in Bethlehem, PA.

My brakes are to the floor.

I replaced one pad on the driver's side the other day (time didn't permit all the pads). The pads were too thick to fit over the rotor, so I figured I would swap one and then let it wear a bit before I swapped the other. So I guess you can say I half half of the driver's side front done.

Anyway, I removed the cap off of the master cylinder while I pushed the caliper plunger in.

Could it be that my brakes need to be bled? Any suggestions?

Anyone near Bethlehem, PA with an awesome set of tools?

Jason